1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Other electronics forums

Discussion in 'Modding' started by kuba, 27 Aug 2003.

1. kuba

kuba What's a Dremel?

Don't get me wrong, this forum is truly l33t and has been the source of much inspiration when it comes to electronics (specifically computer modding) but, I was wonder whether anyones knows of any other good electronics forums. Specifically ones that aren't related to computer modding, but rather electronic design, analog, digital, radio communication and the like. I have spent may a hour on google trying to find a forum community as large as this one on the subject of electronics but no luck yet.

Thanks in advance,
    Kuba

2. craigey1

craigey1 Minimodder

3. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

If you can't find answers in forums, newsgroups are a very good source, experts in every field out there. Check out the sci.electronics.* groups, or alt.binaries.schematics.electronic if you want to post a graphic.

It's a rougher world than here, no nice moderators slapping flamers, so run a quick google groups search to check first that your question's not been answered 50 times already, don't use rich text, and cross-post (to several groups at once) properly so all the replies come together in every group. :thumb:

Or wear an asbestos suit. [​IMG] :eek: