1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Palm grip mouse similar to Deathadder?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Digi, 31 Jan 2017.

1. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Hi guys,
    I've got the Deathadder Chroma at the moment as a replacement for my Deathadder 3.5G that lasted a good 5 years. I loved that mouse and I was disappointed by the Chroma. The side rubber pads fell off after not long and it's ''too smooth'' other than that and I feel my grip and therefore gaming prowess suffers.

So what's a good equivalent in terms of size and fit that's not so smooth or fancy and just works and is a little bit configurable? I've heard Zowie but I haven't had a feel of them and can't work out which is the same size.

Any suggestions welcome. :thumb:

2. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Staff Administrator

Mionix Naos 7000 for a true palm grip mouse is pretty good, probably the most comfortable mouse (for me) out there.

You'd probably also get on with the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition, given its similarities to the DeathAdder, although not if you're trying to avoid Razer now

3. davido_labido

davido_labido Your Alphacool Contact.

Dream Machines DM1 pro and the Cougar Revenger are a similar shape to the Deathadder too :)

4. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Logitech G5? I still have mine,I just need to replace the left mouse switch as it has failed after years of gaming. Mind you, it's an industrial part that is in the first one, a proper switch by APEM as far as I can remember, can't check before I get home in a couple of weeks.