1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Panaflo Fans Cheap (UK)

Discussion in 'Modding' started by PQuiff, 5 Oct 2004.

1. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

Scan have some 80mm Panaflo FDBs for a very reasonable price. You won't find the 120mm models any cheaper than at Dorothy Bradbury, though.

They are not cheap when compared to generic rubbish, but for Panaflos they are very good value. Although, I do find that eBuyer's generic 80mms are surprisingly quiet at 7V - can't touch a Panaflo/Papst though.

2. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

PC-World have a goodly few Akasa and CoolerMaster fans. Akasa 'Amber' and the Coolermaster 'Ultra Silent' range have decent reps for low noise over at SPCR. :D

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Well, yes, those are brand names, but I was thinking of the generic crap. :D

4. Deathrow

Deathrow Minimodder

Yeah, I was astonished ton find my Akasa Amber 120mm's in PC World cheaper than they were online, so I promptly bought them.

Think the new systems going to use this Panaflos though, see if they are as good as you guys say they are.

5. Hellboy787

Hellboy787 What's a Dremel?

Yeah Deathrow, I saw the same thing, already bought one on the net. Iam realy glad that someone posted that Panaflo is very silent....Glad you gave me Dorothy's site to get Panaflos cos I could not find any under google a while ago.

Thanks Boy & ....oopa and Girls...(If there is any around)

6. 5aboy

5aboy Minimodder

dorothy sells some amazing panaflo's - im just wondering where she sources them from, seems to be quite lucrative - as in the states theyre quite cheap!