1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Parcel 2 go

Discussion in 'General' started by bulldogjeff, 7 Oct 2011.

1. Tillysue

Tillysue What's a Dremel?

I have used this company for quite a while now and they used to be ok but I have had big problems with them recently. They use a carrier called My Hermes and they DO Not always collect on the day they ask you to choose! I waited in all day and no one came which is so time wasting! I have rebooked for today so hopefully they will come today. When you contact them via Live Chat (because finding a telephone number is near impossible) they then tell you that in the 'small print' it does say that the collection on the chosen date isnt guaranteed!!
    I will never use them again and even though Royal Mail is dearer its more or less guaranted.

2. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I'm actually sitting in doors right now waiting for some one to turn up.

3. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Never had a problem with them Jeff apart from last year when there was that big hold up because of the snow and all of them had problems then.

Last edited: 13 Oct 2011
  4. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

So thats not really parcel2go's fault is it a lot of things were held up due to the snow. God help us all from Teelz and his bleeding obvious statements :D

5. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

HAd Hermes pick up four parcels from here today through Parcel2Go - haven't got there yet but I assume they will =)

6. bulldogjeff

5.33 pm, it ain't snowing and I'm still waiting!! no pick up yet

7. bulldogjeff

At 7pm the shouty head goes on, been waiting in all day and now I'm getting Pi**ed off

8. dynamis_dk

dynamis_dk Grr... Grumpy!!

I've always gone with ParcelMonkey or interparcel myself - tend to be a little cheaper then parcel2go

9. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

I used Parcel Monkey today they are picking up tomorrow lets see

10. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

When you go to book, you can choose other couriers, so if you know one is bad, choose to use another, so it's not P2G's issue, it's Herme's.

@Bulldog, Pickup's can be as late as 6pm, if it isn't picked up, then you can book another pickup on the P2G website, again, it isn't P2G, but the couriers.

Sam

11. bulldogjeff

I WENT WITH CITY LINK FOR THE NEXT DAY DELIVERY. But had a look on the web site and pick up can be anywhere up to 7pm

12. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Ive used parcel 2 go to send 4 cases, of which all arrived fine though they where brand new and still in their boxes.

Used the dhl option all got there fine.

13. bulldogjeff

Well, to update todays events, the bastar*s didn't turn up. Had to rebook for tomorrow. lets see what happens...I won't be using them again, thats for sure. Paid extra for over night delivery as well:grr::grr::grr::grr:

14. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Used parcel monkey and they have picked up when they said they would pretty damn good. You can pick who you want to and they even email you the label

Sent from my GT-I9000

15. bulldogjeff

So I'm still sitting here waiting. The case should be in Manchester right now not 250 miles away in London. I've had to take it upon myself to chase about to find where it had all gone wrong. Parcels2 go have not even given city link the correct address, so after 45 mins on the phone to them it's hopefully been sorted.

One things for sure I won't ever use them again, they are absolutely SH*T!!!

People moan about royal mail prices but at least they get the job done. I think I'll just stick with the in future.

16. Marvin-HHGTTG

Marvin-HHGTTG CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

I found Parcel2Go to be a bit cowboy-ish. Interparcel I've found are great, and actually give a **** about your experience. Not used ParcelMonkey, but hopefully they're much the same as Interparcel.

17. bulldogjeff

To follow up on my rant...City Link have just turned up and it's on it's way..Thank f*ck for that. I haven't been to the bog for 2 days just in case I missed them.

18. samkiller42

That's very odd, regarding your poor experiences Jeff. I can't see how P2G made a mistake with your address, when your the one who enters it on the Website, Admittedly it can be a little picky with some address and post codes, but once you submit the details, it's all automatic.

Please note, i don't work for P2G, just someone trying to help.

Sam

19. bulldogjeff

I entered my address correctly, but the address they had is about a mile up the road, even the door number was wrong. There's no way I would have got it that wrong. I know where I live, I can even find my way there when I'm piss*d. That said it is one of those awkward addresses that a lot of people have trouble with, when I was on the phone to city Link, I did have to pin point it for them.

20. samkiller42

Haha, I know what you mean. I get the same thing with Game's website, keeps telling me my address is wrong.

Sam