1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris trying to wriggle her way out of jail

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Veles, 9 May 2007.

1. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Sweet, back to jail she goes. :D

2. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

indeed :D :clap:

3. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

It's great that the whole internet is united in hating her and trying to get her into prison.
    Brings a smile to my face.

4. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I don't think everyone hates her but they do see an injustice, if anyone else did the same thing the judge wouldn't think twice about putting you in jail but when you have a lot of money sum judges do think twice (which is wrong)

5. Hells_Bliss

Hells_Bliss What's a Dremel?

it wasn't the judge, he's the one that threw her back in prison. He also explicity said during sentencing that she wasn't to go under house arrest. It was the Sherrif that let her go, thats why it's possible he could get charged with contempt of court

6. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

I do consider an astonishing mis-representation of facts (as in your original post) to be an attempt at a joke.

Actually, the world will never know Cheney's blood alcohol content - however, having hunted pheasants myself I know it is in fact quite dangerous, it is normal to have some people with shotguns pointed at another group of people armed with shotguns (that would be the act of "trapping" as you walk a field).

In response to your smug response about Cheney "waiting till he was sober", I seriously doubt that the authorities were notified on Cheney's time - if an old guy in a field is having a heart attack there will be an ambulance there pretty quick. There is absolutely no proof that Cheney was in fact "drunk" during the accident.

With that I will end the Cheney talk - I'm sure the debate has been on this forum before, and the real subject is Parish Hilton not your poor attempt to make a job by mis-representing facts.

L J

7. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Chill, Colonel. Don't give The Beast's remarks more attention than you feel they deserve.

I am no fan of Cheney --I think he is evil personified-- but even I think this was just a dumb accident. Cheney has acknowledged that he had one beer four or five hours prior to the shooting-- hardly enough to make him even slightly tipsy. Whittington walked up to the party as it was about to shoot without announcing himself while Cheney swung around to shoot a roused quail. Given that the guns used buckshot the cone of fire way quite wide. This was just a bunch of old men being a bit careless and stupid.

This sort of quail hunting accident is not uncommon, by the way.

8. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Sorry I guess I was wrong and yes I know hunting is dangerous. I've been hunting for at least 5 years, not including my small game years

9. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

so its a standard weekend for Paris so far. :D

10. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

aside from the lack of anal penetration

although i guess she could always engineer the opportunity for a cavity search.

11. Khensu

Khensu likes to touch your special places

:hehe:

Me and the girlfriend had a very good laugh at this news, in which the words "prostitute" and a lot of things which would end up in stars on this forum were mentioned.
    Aside from Paris Hilton being the best rolemodel ever for teenagers, her "fans" are even more ridiculous. These are probably the same people that cry havoc when somebody gets killed by a drunk driver (as I can understand) and demand tougher sentencing and hunting down of hit-and-run drivers, but when ickly wickly Paris Hilton drives under the influence several times it's alright?!

F... the b... I hope she gets some butch love in prison... medical ward, tsssk. I hope at least she gets an enema, as long as she doesn't enjoy it...

12. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Shed enjoy that, :p

13. Khensu

14. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

somebody photochop "DO NOT WANT!!!" or "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" :D

15. Khensu

[​IMG]

?

:sigh: woe betides her...

16. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

more like in star wars....... :p

17. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I bet you that crying was all an act. Crying people try to hide their faces, doesn't look like she was trying to.

18. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Probably because she was in Handcuffs.

19. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Just because some people make a spectacle of their distress, does not mean they aren't genuinely distressed. Some people externalise (express or exhibit) it, some people internalise it. YMMV.

And we all know that Paris is just a tad exhibitionist...

20. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Thats true, although I'm sure she exaggerated how scared she was to try and get the judge to let her off jail, to get publicity and to try and get fans to rally to her cause even more I'm sure a lot of her followers were saying "OMG look what they're doing to poor Paris :'("