1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partner Forums

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by yuusou, 6 Jul 2018.

1. yuusou

yuusou Well-Known Member

If the partner isn't active on the forum, get rid of 'em. There's an actual Antec guy on the forum, give them space on Bit-Tech. ASUS? MSI? Scan? They're nowhere to be seen and all people are left with in these forum pages are frustration and no answers.

Canon likes this.
  2. Canon

Canon Reformed

I would tend to agree, when I used CCL I found it really useful having another point of contact with an active member, I'm sure it's a pain for customer service reps or whoever is responsible for the communications but it made me comfortable continually spending with them, not too shabby for business I guess.

However.. and this isn't a jab but is bit-tech active enough to attract this sort of thing nowadays?

3. MLyons

MLyons Half dev, Half doge. Staff Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

There's currently an internal talk about it. Stay posted.

Canon likes this.
  4. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

I've always assumed that partner forums were just ad-block proof advertising rather than somewhere to actually discuss their products. Basically your name here for a fee. Which I personally don't have a problem with to be honest, because it's so unobtrusive / tracking free compared to most ads.