Thanks, Guys. I named it now. -poorly. -Lighting has been an issue lately. Recently I picked up some cheesy LED yard lamps from a house I'm cleaning up. (****. I still have to dismantle the lobster tank.) With the help of some PSU scrap, a switch from an old 486, and a power brick from one of those cordless phone sets that die after a year, I put together a something. I think I paid for the 3 resistors, and maybe the hot glue was a work write-off. -Here's the full ghetto ensemble. If a homeless person had a mill, this is what it would look like, just under a bridge. -I went with the EEL Ambience color scheme. The wire ties came from the cleanup job, and the heavy orange wire has been around since the '70s. It looks like I'm building an EMP cannon instead. -Maybe next time... -Wow. I can see, 'n stuff. -D'oh! The paper backing came loose at the last minute. -Here I'm milling out a pocket on the inside of the face. I think this will work better for getting light through the layers. -A sneak peek of the housing plan. -I mentioned earlier the chips are NOT the same height. There was a perfect layer of thermal goo on the main chip that made up for the discrepancy. I think I should try to do better. This may be part of why it runs hot. -The current generation probably doesn't know about these. This is a (dismantled) spark plug gapping kit. This set runs from .035" down to .0015", and are great for figuring out height discrepancies. I had totally forgotten about this one, and the humidity has taken it's toll. -Anyway, after a cleaning I worked out that only the .005" shim would fit in the gap. -More pickie, less chatty monkey! I put the fly cutter in the mill, and leveled both sink surfaces. Then I moved to the GPU sink and whittled it down .005". -Now I'm working on getting the heat sinks flat. Cripes! It's not easy to lap a heatsink the size of an ITX board! The sandpaper is only a little bigger. I'm a bit worried about losing the heat pipe integrity, so I'm checking it by pressing the flat area with a fingernail. If I make a dent, it's probably time to stop sanding. What you see here is an hour and a half of sanding at 240 grit. It started to get easier, and I realized it was because there wasn't any grit left on the paper.