1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam [PC]Black ops zombie mode "five"

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by hellblazer.doom, 30 Nov 2010.

1. hellblazer.doom

hellblazer.doom What's a Dremel?

I've recently become very addicted to the zombie mode of black ops, more specifically the level "five".

Most of the teams i get put with are absolutely useless and i always end up carrying them and getting 100 kills more than them. So im looking for 3 more people to do this level well with who are reasonably skilled at it and try and beat the level 50 milestone.

This is for PC btw.

2. murraynt

murraynt Modder

The best I've gotten was 15 on my own, Although I've only played it 4 or 5 times.
    My steam is murraynt .

3. hellblazer.doom

hellblazer.doom What's a Dremel?

on your own is quite difficult but theres a method to it, i got to i think level 23 on my own by just constantly keeping moving below the cat walks, round in circles but because there are so many zombies they fill up your running space so you need the extra fire power :p The only reason i died was because i got stuck on a chair running round and it took me that long to get that far i couldnt be arsed to do it again :)

Level 15 is decent though man, with a bit of practise its easy, as long as you know what ur doing :)

Any other takers?

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I only tried it for the first time today. I have played the WaW one before, so feel free to add me, steam: soul_assassin