1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows PC Gaming in the living room

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MajorTom, 29 Apr 2009.

1. mushky

mushky gimme snails

I just put a hard mat thing next to me on the sofa for the mouse and have the keyboard on my lap. Its a MS MCE keyboard so fits nicely on my legs

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Saw something just the job in costco today, it's a beanbag thing you put on your lap with a slanted table top type thing, it's designed to be used with laptops and stuff.

3. spurs142

spurs142 What's a Dremel?

Have a look at one of these

http://www.etray.biz/

I got one of these with a personalised logo works well and build quality is excellent. You'll need to ask about specific sizes but I got my built as a first one and it fits a Logitech MX 5500 mouse and keyboard set with room to spare for a mouse mat. My back is no ; longer like a 70 year old man lol.

4. books

books What's a Dremel?

Those look like a great idea! It's a little narrow though unfortunately, for use with a normal keyboard and mouse. Especially for playing FPS's and stuff where I whizz the mouse around. maybe they will have bigger versions though.

5. spurs142

spurs142 What's a Dremel?

Yeah like I said I dropped them an email and they built a large board which can sit a full sized Logitech MX550 keyboard with enough space for a full sized mouse pad on there as well. I don't know why they haven't expanded on this on their website (maybe cause it was a bespoke order and the first one of that size and dimensions ) I love my etray and it allows me to surf and play games in my living room. I would say drop them an email with what you want as these are the guys who actually build and make them they gave me the feeling of a small professional bunch and i'm very happy with the results.

6. books

books What's a Dremel?

That sounds really good thanks :)