1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peer Tutoring Flier Idea?

Discussion in 'General' started by arrowswake, 26 Jan 2005.

1. arrowswake

arrowswake What's a Dremel?

My roommate is gonna be a peer tutor this semester for cash / credits. The dilemma we're in is creating a good flier. Peer tutors in my school are required to make a flier, with their name, phone extension, subjects they tutor, and time's they're available. We wanted to make something clever, so I figured I'd open this up to the masses. Any clever ideas? We can use photoshop and stuff, so as far as design goes, it's not limited, but we're lacking in the creativity department here.

We had this thought:

"Come to me, or I'll come to you" (He originally said "come for you", but then we decided that wasn't such a good idea), and we liked the subtle "It could mean I'll come help you, but it really means I'll break into your room in the night and kill you with a straight razor", but we figured we can get something much better.

So...ideas?

2. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

buy multiple lcd units with stick PC's and put them on the walls around the campus with animated ads! like popups but for real life!