Hi Bit! I'm looking to document and get some advice with my ongoing PC build, dubbed Penguin v5.0, so any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. This computer is being used to render out my uni work so I can only really afford a day of down time every couple of weeks to work on the w/c loop and to sort out whatever I want/need to do. This also give me a bit of time to workout a new direction and fix any problems I have with the current build and order some tasty new parts. I started off a couple of weeks ago with my trusty i7 930, x58 Sabertooth Motherboard and GTX 580 housed in a Fractal R3. The plan was to transfer the components over and build a loop out of the parts I had been collecting over a period of 6 or so months into a brand new Fractal XL R2. I had the following to use: Aqaucomputer CPU Block Aquaero 5 LT with w/c block and water temp sensor EK Nickel GTX 580 Block Laing 18W DDC 4 x Noctua 120mm fans 240mm SR1 Black Ice Radiator 240mm ??? Crossflow Radiator I wasted no time and as soon as the case was delivered it was on the dining room table, stripped down with the hard drive cages removed and awaiting the radiators. The SR1 fit upfront perfectly and the 2 Noctua fans held it perfectly. When it came to install the crossflow rad up top I encountered my first problem. The fan spacing was too large to fit all the screws in so only one end was attached and it was basically touching the motherboard. So after a lot of frowning, wasted time and trying to get everything to fit I ended up with both radiators in the case and just needing to install the reservoir and blocks on the CPU/GPU. Fast forward another 4 hours and the whole day had gone, big plans turned into just trying to get the machine working, watertight and running again. I had major problems trying to get the EK compression fittings watertight on the tubing, every time i would fill the loop with water it would turn into a collinder and drain straight out! I skipped setting up the Aquaero and left that for later but the whole build time was around 12 hours shut down to restart. This is how the case sat for the last 2-3 weeks waiting on a few new parts to do rebuild #2. A few bad points so far: Cant shut the side panel due to the fill port being in the way Aquaero wasn't installed so all the fans were on full load all the time The top radiator didn't fit inside the case at all and needs to be replaced Its impossible to tighten the EK Compression fittings enough to prevent leaks! Its impossible to fill the loop as its airtight and overflows The route of the tubing is awful and needs to be tided up! Cables need tidying! I have just finished the 2nd part to this journey today and will be posting some progress shots of that soon.