1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink PETA Fail

Discussion in 'General' started by Fod, 23 Oct 2010.

1. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

I am in support of PETA. Women getting their kit off to encourage vegetarianism is okay by me.

I'm never going to become a vegetarian myself.

I still support women getting their kit off, in aid of just about any cause.

Pete J likes this.
  2. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

I went vegetarian two weeks ago, does that mean I can do what I want with her?

3. Invictus.

Invictus. Member

this aint aimed at you, but hte whole "moral aspects of killing other animals" is kinda a bad point tbh, you dont see peta going after tigers for eating other animals etc, it happens in every day life and we are omnivores so eat both.

as for the eating of plants and **** someone should set up PETP Basically whatever PETA means just replacing animals with plants..? :p

4. sb1991

sb1991 New Member

The worst people are the vegetarians who'll preach at you for eating meat but will still eat eggs and dairy- what do they think happens to the males? Or is this some form of cross-species feminism? Full-blown vegans are few and far between, and often pretty extreme, but at least their actions are consistent with their beliefs.

5. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Did you read the debate that recently occurred in the Serious Discussion section? This point was raised, and it was explained that the moral aspect is valid because the construction of complex morality is one of the things that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom. Otherwise, as Specofdust argued, you should have no problem eating a fellow human being.

I do agree that we are omnivores in the biological sense that we are able to eat whatever is available to satisfy our nutritional needs. If we can get our nutrition without killing sentient lifeforms, should we? If we do, why do we spare humans? That is the ethical debate, not whether or not it is OK simply because other animals do it.

6. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Gives credit where its due

I eats everything, nomnomnom

7. Invictus.

Invictus. Member

Ah ok, i missed that thread.

8. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Only for two weeks. After that you have to put her together again. :p

For your own sake, don't go to that thread. After while it turned into a "i'm right. no, I'M right"-thread.

Discussing non negotiable values are useless. It's like a christian and a muslim discussing which religion is best. At the end of the day both think they are right, they just hate each othe a bit more.

9. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I'm tired of hearing about PETA, I'd rather be eating meat like steak or bacon

10. Pete J

Pete J RIP Teelzebub

Or steak wrapped in bacon *drools*.

11. sleepygamer

sleepygamer More Metal Than Thou

Or bacon wrapped in steak.

Wrap your head around that one.

And wrap the steak around the bacon. And then bacon around the steak. And fry it in chicken fat.

12. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

It's like some kind of bacon-steak labyrinth. No wonder nobody ever came out. The minotaur didn't kill them, they just stuck around for the buffet!

sleepygamer likes this.
  13. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Mmm.

Steak.

Gonna have to get a steak now.

Thanks, Pam!

14. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Gives credit where its due

Roast Pork NomNomNom
    [​IMG]