Good news - the two bits arrived. Xenomorph completed! Really impressed with this MOC. Not only does the model manage to squeeze a lot of detail, it's also very robust - something most MOCs sacrifice for the advantage of greater detailing and/or more correct proportions. I took the liberty of adding additional 8x8 plates on the bottom of the 'platforms' as the multiple 4x4 plates seemed to pull apart for some reason. The parts for the snowspeeder display base arrived today - they weren't included on the default list, so I ordered them. I built it since the parts were out and it was only a few parts. Now to wait for the correct versions of bits to arrive to finish the snowspeeder itself... In the meantime, I've started the top panels for the Star Destroyer.