1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PGR4 Screens!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DougEdey, 11 May 2007.

1. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

2. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

So long as that isn't pre-rendered cut-scene type stuff that looks positively great :thumb:
    Though I STILL have friends who insist Forza 2 looks amazing and believe I'm blind or something.

3. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

They don't look pre-rendered to me. The car models are fantastic and the backrounds/tracks look good as well. As for the rain effects, in some screenshots it looks wicked sick, but in one it looks pretty terrible. I'm sure its just that picture that doesn't look great because all the other ones are pretty sweet. The picture I'm talking about is the one showing the red Ferrari from the front view with the sun shining on it.

4. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Looks good but you have to take it all with a pinch of salt. Don't forget that Forza is running 60fps. You can tell the difference between Forza and PGR instantly when you spin the camera round the car.

5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I'm hoping this will be a step up from PGR3, I was really disappointed with that game, no-where near as good as PGR2.

Tags: