1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Star Trek, 3-Way SLI ASUS Gaming PC, FINISHED 6/26/16

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mnpctech, 18 Aug 2015.

1. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Phanteks Luxe / Pro Clear panel is finished. I posted a video to illustrate how it mounts in the chassis. I'm still waiting for shipping crate, so I can start preparing the PC for shipment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 1 Jul 2016
  2. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

To save time, I got one of OriginPC's wood shipping crates. This designed created for their Millenniuum and Genesis full tower. OriginPC ships their custom PCs with liquid pre-installed. The crate includes the 2 piece cardboard carton, which makes lifting the PC out very easy. The carton top fastens to the base with removable plastic latches. It includes to and bottom black foam core, which works perfect with the Phanteks Luxe or Pro chassis. Top carton is extra accessories for the build.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I decided to remove the cabinet handles I installed after determining they would likely crack the pine.