1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Pioneer BDC-SO2BK Blu-ray Drive

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 30 Jun 2008.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's funny, I could mostly only find refirsbs. The non-refurbs were mostly out of stock or ludicrously expensive.

2. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

It's good to see these drives coming down in price, however personally I'm going to wait for writeable drives under the £100 mark - I don't like the idea of spending a ton now when writeable drives can't be far away!!

lol :)

3. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I might consider buying movies if I could get 720p movies on a normal DVD (.h264 anyone?). The price is not THAT bad tbh, I guess the first DVD-burners cost more (had to get one for my dad back then), but I'm not gonna buy one either. Maybe another year and the prices will come down and I may see some actual use for one.

4. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

i would be happy to pay, the asking price of a player its the price of blu-ray movies thats stopping me, personally dont give a flying rats arse about burning to bluray, cant remember the last time i burnt to dvd or cd (excluding linux isos)

5. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

6. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

i'd only even consider this if i could burn a 50gig disc.. until then.. no thanks.

7. Timmy_the_tortoise

Timmy_the_tortoise International Man of Awesome

I honestly do not understand why someone would need to burn a 50GB Blu-Ray... If it's for storage.. Get an external HD... I can't think why you'd need to. It takes forever to burn discs anyway, I never bother with it.

8. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

I agree. Especially at 6x - the current fastest Blu-Ray writer speed :eeek:

Tags: Add Tags