1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Pirate Path of Exile themed build for GhazzyTV

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by BHB Mods, 6 Jul 2020.

1. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Hi folks!

This is the second build I'm documenting here, although I've hade a few more builds done the past years.

This build is a collaboration between me and my friend GhazzyTV whom is a full time Path of Exile streamer. We also have the following brands aboard right now too:
    MSI - Suppling RX 5600XT, MSI MEG Z490 Unify and an Intel i7 10700K
    Kolink - Suppling a Kolink Observatory (Through the nordic distributor Trigono AB)
    Cablemod - Suppling GPU-riser (Through the nordic distributor Trigono AB)
    Superflower - Leadex III Gold A-RGB 850W (Through the nordic distributor Trigono AB)

The build will be a done as a custom loop with a pirate theme around the pirate character in Path of Exile and the ghost-flame. We're trying to keep things really dark and light things up with "ghost-flame-like" lightning.

I'll be uploading a few pictures soon, right now though I had to abort and go help my wife with dinner. :D Hahahaha

2. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Ooh, I have totally forgot to update this build-logg! So, here comes som updates!

Sponors: MSI, Kolink, Superflower and Cablemods!

Kolink Observatory - The case to use
    [​IMG]

Inspiration - Captain Hargraves from Path of Exile
    [​IMG]

Superflower Leadex III ARGB 850W Gold PSU
    [​IMG]

And some love from MSI in form of the MSI MEG Z490 Unify!
    [​IMG]

Me and GhazzyTV talking about the build and stream, before all COVID-delays delayed the build with 4 months!
    [​IMG]

Tearing of some sheetmetal from the case, stripping it!
    [​IMG]

Toying with some acrylic for a new PSU shroud
    [​IMG]

Testing the tubing, the case is just too damned small for my plans!
    [​IMG]

So the front glass is extended by 12mm to increase air-intake to the radiator mounted on the front, with fans on the inside instead.

The case isn't supposed to house a 360mm radiator, watercooling or anything like that. Not to say the veritcally mounted GPU. It was a pain to build in actually.

3. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

So we quickly moved over to the finished build. I had to change some plans on the way due to several factors. So the build became "simpler" than I had intended, but still I pretty good result I'd say. Me and GhazzyTV are happy though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]