News Pixel Qi hints at slate launches

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 20 Sep 2010.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Stelph

Stelph Member

The Notion Ink withthe Pixel Qi screen is the tablet i am really looking forward to. Its a very attractive design and running android means it will be finger friendly. Runs Tegra 2 for 1080p playback and the screen uses a small amount of power in comparison to a normal screen so battery life should be good. Notion are signing up developers and promising an SDK so that promises a store of Newton tailored apps (please god a video editing app), USD and SD card support and a screen that doubles as an LCD for video's/websites and a e-reader with the backlight off. Also supports USB keyboards...

Whats not to like, all for less than the iPad... Apparently out in November!

3. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

If it saves battery I'm for it. Tho I already get 7hours on my netbook so not really worth the hassle for me. Wonder if this a bigger batter give more return for the money spent. Would be a nice option.

4. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

I would love to see this in something like the eee Pad 121, which is still my most anticipated product this year

5. feedayeen

feedayeen New Member

Larger screen (15") please!

Tags: Add Tags