1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places currently stocking the XP-M 2500+

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by unclean, 12 Jun 2004.

1. unclean

unclean SMP obsessive

Hey,
    I was about to order my Barton mobile from cpucity, as they had "I" stepping chips in. Anyway, then run out, I'm just wondering where else stocks barton mobiles, are the chips at overclockers.co.uk 1.45vcore? Will i get the same results from a 35W 2400+ mobile? And do any of the shops stocking mobiles list the steppings like cpucity do?

2. Marvt74

Marvt74 What's a Dremel?

Yeah the ones at OCUK are 1.45v ones and recently customers have got the iqyha stepping so thats all good.

overclock.co.uk also stock them i believe

3. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

The 2500+Ms at overclock are still the same stepping that bigz, olv and I have, and all three of us have taken them to more than 2.7GHz on air/water...;) Highly recommended.

4. unclean

unclean SMP obsessive

Nice one! Let's hope they don't run out by tomorrow evening...
    Hm.. "Current stepping AXMH2500FQQ4C / IQYHA0352RPMW" Oh well, let's hope i get a IQYHA.

Now i need to get a new PSU, my main one is making hissing noises, shows the standby light on the mobo, but won't power up :confused:

5. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Ah, they don't have the IQYHA0408RPMW anymore, blah :blah: That still looks like a good stepping though, and it is guaranteed ;)

I need a new PSU too, I killed this one by putting the 5v rail to a smidgen over 6v...don't think much of the Antec OVP tbh :grr:

Last edited: 12 Jun 2004