1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress planning and project log of a new case

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by punky86, 20 Aug 2010.

1. punky86

punky86 What's a Dremel?

that's what i would like to do but the only thing is money to do sumtin like this regularly would be a problem :/

ps to all those watching this thread i am going to my dads work (alu workshop :naughty:)
    and creating the botom tray and ill try and create the harddrive bay aswell we will see how it goes

and enoughbout spnsors i found out wat i needed to and thanx for all the advice

2. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

LOL it's all about the money, we could all do with a bit more cash for modding and beer and girls...the list just goes on..:D

3. punky86

punky86 What's a Dremel?

haha yea its so true!!!

like i found this lovely place in denmark(hoooooray for the exhange rate) that are probably averagely priced but cos stuff here is so over priced its really cheap :)

anyway so i thought to myself ok so i need only 1 120mm rad thats all

Hmmm this is the list i ended up with xD excluding all girls, dop(south african slang for beer/booze)

cpu block
    gpu block
    2 120mm rads
    6 artec silver fans(would love these to be sponsoured :p (put ur name here xD)

so from 500 danish krones to 1500 danish krones is a big diff lol but i might buy gpu and other one later cos i have a very cheap 9800 gt so i noticed most gpu blocks dnt fit to it so maybe i shud keep my sherman tank like cpu block and make up a nice gpu cooler probably this weekend also...

i am going for a real real step deep into modding

i got hooked ever since i modded my case to support an extra front usb port :)

btw just as a heads up my gpu cooler is gonna be the industrial look (like my huuuuuuge cpu block just less huuuge) and its gna have a glow to it ;)