1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide play_boy_2000's Budget watercooling guide

Discussion in 'Modding' started by play_boy_2000, 16 Aug 2004.

1. play_boy_2000

play_boy_2000 It was funny when I was 12

This is my guide to watercooling. Its almost more of a different perspective to things. If you want to try watercooling, i reccomend giving my guide a quick glance over, but also look to see what other people are doing.
    There arn't many pictures becuase i finished this project about 7 months ago and ive re-formatted my computer since then (pictures = lost).
    I just have a seperate link to my article (it was easier to write it this way). If any mods object to this, i could probably copy it over fairly easily
    My guide

2. funkymunky

funkymunky Guest

that cant be good having the radiator so close to the plexi?? where does the heat go?

but wicked idea using the power supply mod :rock:

3. play_boy_2000

play_boy_2000 It was funny when I was 12

the acrylic is only around the perimeter of the rad (about 0.5 cm on each side), the air goes through the rad and out of the case. The top was originaly just a window, so The opening i had was a bit bigger then the rad.

4. funkymunky

funkymunky Guest

in which case thats a wicked mod, all makes sence now. Excuse my idiotness :worried:

Tags: