1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PlayStation 4 launch video says everything you need to know

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 15 Nov 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I cancelled my pre-order and bought another 780 instead. The launch line up isn't pretty especially if you're a PC gamer. That being said I'll no doubt pick one up when it has some decent exclusives.

3. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

The only thing that peaked my interest was that short scene at 2:25 in the Launch Video.

Now I haven't been keeping up with current affairs but that looks like Ellie (The Last of Us) and Marlene by a fairground ride! Now this scene had been confirmed for the Single Player DLC before, so it looks like it'll be the journey that takes place before they both meet Joel and Tess. Better not be a lure as a PS4 exclusive otherwise I'll be angry!

4. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

5. sandys

sandys Well-Known Member

I was going to cancel mine and wait until next year particularly with reports on early failures but Amazon came through on the Gamer bundle yesterday, so I thought why not.

Last of Us is new single player DLC, not on PS4, though that would be a nice surprise.

6. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

... but this is featured in the PS4 launch trailer which worried me!

Then again it'd be insane not to do a PS3 version because of the potential weight of sales so we should be good!

7. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog New Member

Personally I don't think anything coming out in the next year or even two will be that special as the developers continue to support the XBox360 and the PS3. Once they start to move away from them and developing solely for the XBoxOne, PS4 and PC then we'll start to see some serious improvements. I certainly don't think they will be anything that makes me want to rush out and buy one.

8. Eggy

Eggy New Member

Multi platforms are better on next gen as well. BF4 for instance is a complete mess on xbox 360 and ps3 but runs and plays really well on the next gen consoles.

Tags: Add Tags