1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PlayStation 5 buyers take part in 'loud fan lottery'

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 3 Dec 2020.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Interesting. Seems that silicon demand isn't the only supply-chain issue the new consoles are facing.

Since Sony (and other previously Playstation exclusive devs) have decided to start migrating some of their games to PC, I'm going to hold off buying a PS5. I'd like to see the Kingdom Hearts games hit the PC (and Persona 5) but I've got way too much to do anyway. The PS5 doesn't really seem like a big enough jump for me to justify it... at least right now.

3. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

this exact thing append to the ps3, if you were lucky you got a more silent fan with more fins my brothers was way louder than mine, i think the orignal fan still fetches a price for ps3 on ebay

i think both ms and sony should have delayed for 2 years and get some proper games developed for them. atm its mainly loading times they can brag about the graphical differences on games between ps4/xbone to ps5/xbsx is not really something to write home about and prolly the average is not bothered about

Tags: Add Tags