1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Please don't ruin this one...

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-44638, 6 Apr 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

That's my point... the cuts 'needed to be made', but no-one on either side was gonna like where the line got drawn; a thankless task to find a resolution for.
    Lines in the sand get decided on when one side or other loses the will to continue to negotiate for them... sadly, or then never get decided at all. That said, trying to fix something that your own flag doesn't stand for for the sake of it is asking for trouble... usually in ways that you deny to &/or refuse to accept as outcomes

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Apr 2020
  2. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

Either way... this got political, so I still call the thread a fail.

3. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

This is not the trolley problem. The Conservatives have a clear agenda, laissez-faire capitalism leading to privatisation, which is why they chose to direct funds away from life-saving infrastructure and towards projects contributing to their agenda. It can be judged. They can be judged by their peers.

4. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

Exactly the sort of thing I'm calling this thread a fail for... digging up sh!t like this was NOT why I started this, but there's always gonna be those who refuse to 'let go'.

Creating this with noble intentions just shows me to be the c**t I know I am & that I'm sure many (equally) see me as.

damien c likes this.
  5. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Threads get derailed, it happens on all forums, just accept that and move on. It's not worth worrying about and not a reflection on you.

damien c likes this.
  6. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

There was no way this thread wasn’t going to get derailed.

I’m closing it, there are already plenty others open on the general topic and we don’t need another.

Some of us still come onto the forums to escape world events, y’know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.