1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Post your reptile pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by jhanlon303, 2 Dec 2008.

1. aevitas

aevitas What's a Dremel?

These are some old pictures of my bearded dragons and their "habitat". I have created the walls myself, by using polystyrene foamboards, filling that up with pur (the foam to fill gaps), and using several layers of tile glue (thats the dutch word for it) and at the end, I used some wood glue with water, and threw some silversand on the whole thing. After that I sprayed it in different colours.

At the moment I have some new walls in there, and the setup is a bit different, but can't find my camera at the moment so these will have to do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cool dragons you guys have too :clap:

2. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

I have always wanted a chameleon but the fear of something so beautiful suffering or dieing due to some over site by me stops me from getting one. My cat is a nice substitute.

3. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

[​IMG]

I spy a relative.

4. marlowdrummer

marlowdrummer Minimodder

ooh yeah. He even swims the same way. Been looking for a pool/tank that we can put him in for a proper swim. Mabye some day soon.
    Gotta say, only met the Iguana 3 years ago, but he is a very pleasant one. Bags of personality, very passive. Only reason the missus got him was that he had no fur (asthma), added bonus was that he is also a veggie, almost all reptiles eat bugs.... the missus hates bugs. Ever lost a few crickets in the house? Try getting sleep after that....

lets see more reptiles guys.

5. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

This is a total tangent, but how the hell was that photo in your av taken? Is it real? It freaks me out o.o

6. Turbotab

Turbotab I don't touch type, I tard type

Scientists reckon that Sauropod dinosaurs, could use their massive tapering tails to communicate by creating sonic booms, the same effect exhibited by bullwhips. Too cool!

7. marlowdrummer

marlowdrummer Minimodder

lol, I have no idea. I 'hope' it's shopped otherwise.................... *shudder*

8. Otto69

Otto69 What's a Dremel?

Here's my buddy Cazic, named after the god the Iksar worship in Everquest :) I adopted him in about 2000 so he's now about 8-9 years old. 52" long, 10-11 lbs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please pardon me for saying, but some of the Igs in this thread look a bit skinny. I hope they're getting both the food and the UVB light they need.

9. marlowdrummer

marlowdrummer Minimodder

Hey Nice Ig there mate.

No problem saying about skinny Igs. Ours had liver issues about 4 years ago, had to radically change his feeding routine, same food but different one on different days, weird. He goes to the Vet every 6 months no matter what (jeez, he hates it) but his blood work is not spot on. Healthier than he was 10 years ago. His UV gets changed after every vet visit as well. He's a bit fatter these days, but if he's not wanting food, you can't make him eat, and I ain't gonna try.....

angry ig's = sore owner

10. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Just to bump a very old thread, I recently purchased a 1080p helmet camera and have been testing it out a little and recorded a bit of feeding time and got this nice short clip :D
    http://www.vholdr.com/node/71109