1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Preview: Act of Aggression

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 12 Aug 2015.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. rollo

rollo Modder

I've been looking at this myself and what they have shown does make me want to play it. Main worrys are similar to yours lack of any real information about the campaign. Which when your only a month from launch is a touch worrying. Have a feeling it may also get swallowed up in a September launch period which is busy month for big budget AAA games.

3. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Minimodder

That's pretty much my worry.

In my preview I was generally pretty happy with it, but campaign is going to be a big draw for me. If you /do/ get it, look me up. I'd love to play with some folk from the forums so you can't get too angry at me for being terrible ;)

4. Phil Rhodes

Phil Rhodes Hypernobber

Ooh! An RTS. *handrub*

5. ObsCure

ObsCure What's a Dremel?

Is it just me or this kinda looks like Act of War

6. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Minimodder

It's from the same developers but with a lot more experience under their belt, so I guess that would make sense. Eugen's fingerprints are definitely all over it.

7. James

James What's a Dremel?

I'm playing it now, It's very good in my opinion.

Although to be honest if you played CNC Generals... this is very much just more of the same. However, in my opinion that's not a bad thing...

I'm hoping they'll add some more factions but not quite go the same route as EA went with Zero Hour expansion... dem alpha auraua bombers.. QQ

8. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Minimodder

Have you checked out the big bombers the US army has? Absolutely ridiculous.

It's very much similar to C&C Generals, but they always stated that was their aim, so I think it's probably pretty good that it feels so similar.

9. rollo

rollo Modder

If its as good as CNC Generals we are in for a treat.

Tags: Add Tags