1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Print option

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by leexgx, 24 May 2010.

1. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

the currant print option is not very good close to useless, (the XPS viewer on my system seems to open google chrome and do bugger all)

can you please make it open an new page and show all the pages like some other sites do (anandtech)

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Nope, sorry. A print option strips all the ads and formatting. People link to that instead on digg or Google indexes it and there's nothing you can do about it. We took the decision long ago that few people wanted a print option and it was not worth the stress for our main source of revenue to include it.

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Actually, we do have a very good print option. You can read how to use it here.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

:D:clap:

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Someone rep that man! :D

6. tristanperry

tristanperry Minimodder

:clap:

7. leexgx

maybe funny i am an cpc mag sub..

you can still have ads like other sites have when printing all the pages (note i am Not printing the pages, i just want all the pages into one Full page)

i guess i should just use chrome faster browser addon as it does the same thing

ok guess not it got broke with the new site need to correctly set the tags to the site so Forward makes the page go to the next page (below add-on works most of the time on other sites)

get chrome and this https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/mmffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm (FastestChrome - Browse Faster)

http://www.guru3d.com/article/zotac-geforce-gtx-480/ or google.co.uk (search something school to the bottem)

hit the bottom page and it loads the next page,

Last edited: 25 May 2010
  8. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I will agree that we don't have a print specific stylesheet so what you get when you print the page isn't ideal.

9. leexgx

feature later on to show all pages on one ? (call it print or show all pages) as i am not intrested in printing it just do not want to keep pressing next

as its bit pointless at the moment having the print option as it only does the page your looking at