1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Problem with feeding laptop

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by XiXiS, 23 Jun 2011.

1. XiXiS

XiXiS What's a Dremel?

Hello,

I have a problem. I have laptop, battery, which is to recharge computer, a peace, which is nessesary to fit into a computer's hole. When I trying to recharge, the battery shows that everything is fine and working perfectly. But computer shows "under alternating voltage" and does not recharging... Only stays at 8% power and nothing else.

Who's fault: computer's battery, charge battery, system information, a piece which is nessesary to fit into a computer ar something else?

Thank you.

2. OCJunkie

OCJunkie OC your Dremel too

Well if Windows says it's plugged in when the power cord is connected then it's not the plug. If the battery's not charging while plugged in then shut down, take out the battery, check the contacts and replace it?

3. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

check to see if the bios has a calibration facility for the battery, some do.

4. Bozwell

Bozwell What's a Dremel?

Laptop batteries are usually self contained and have the recharging circuitry in the battery pack. So it is quite likely that your problem would be resolved by a replacement battery.