1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows process logger?

Discussion in 'Software' started by craig, 28 Apr 2005.

1. craig

craig What's a Dremel?

Does anyone know of any programs that keep a log off all the processes and programs that run on your pc. Ive got a suspect program that keeps starting up everynow and again and as yet have been unable to find out what it is. Ive tried Virus scan and all the usual things but all come up with a blank. its really getting annoying now because if you are in a gam it will minimise the game screen when it runs.

2. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

Windows 2000 and XP have performance logs that you can customise to monitor processes running and various other... things :)

Right click My Computer and select Manage.

3. craig

craig What's a Dremel?

Wanted something a little better than that. doesnt log that much info. Ive used currports which is ok, but i need something that updates more and actually keeps a log. By the time this program/process runs its already over, its that quick. So half the time currports doesnt get it and because it doesnt keep a record if it does get it, if i go into program its too late as it would of refreshed again already.

Tags: