1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Project [7] (Idea)

Discussion in 'Modding' started by chrono, 9 Jun 2004.

1. chrono

chrono What's a Dremel?

Hey, I'm new to modding and this is going to be my first experiance modding. I drew this diagram in paint, since I'm at my friends house (darkhunter) for like 3 weeks or something, and he doesn't have photoshop.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mods0/project_7.jpg
    (just copy and paste the link into your URL thingie. ^^

Yes, I know, my drawings are truly masterpieces!!!11oneone :hehe:

The case I'm using for this is a Black Dragon:

http://images.tigerdirect.com/SKUimages/medium/DRG-BK-8203.jpg

I just wanted to know what you thought about it. I'm planning to light up the meteor with a blue LED, and cloud strife and the iron mesh stuff with a red LED.

I'm not sure if I can pull off the front fan though, I got the idea off of project green dragon, or atleast, I think thats the name.

Input? :dremel:

EDIT: sorry about hosting it with angelfire >.< , switching it ASAP

Last edited: 9 Jun 2004
  2. Blue Raven

Blue Raven What's a Dremel?

It is an interesting idea. You can probably cut a round hole for the fan with a hole saw to get it properly round. Also, if you etch the meteor into the window and then light it up with leds on the side of the window, it should glow, that would look cool. Also, if this is your fist time modding, before you cut anything, try a practice cut on something that doesn’t matter. That way, you will avoid screwing up the case. Remember, measure twice, and cut once.

3. darkhunter

darkhunter What's a Dremel?

now that is some priceless advice.
    :clap: