1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: big blue rig oct 10/30 started painting.

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by venomz, 5 Oct 2005.

1. venomz

venomz New Member

Last edited: 31 Oct 2005
  2. venomz

venomz New Member

modding begins oct,3 2005

ok heres my pc you can now move my log into the project log section.
    ok so here we go, this is my picture of the front of the pc. ill show you how iv modded it allready. i plan on putting my tv on the bottom of the PC . it will be all bondoed up and smoth hopfully. not going crazy with bondo this time :D >>>> :D
    [​IMG]
    heres what iv modded.
    [​IMG]
    in that picture i cut out the sides so i can fit my tv into it. and i added some stand offs to screw the tv in the back.
    [​IMG]
    this is my TV in the panel. there is NO plexi on it yet.
    [​IMG]
    this is a pic with the plexi glas i put on it that ill be putting bondo on to smothen it all out.
    [​IMG]
    this is the back of the front panel modded and has the tv screwed in.

im going to be useing a bay hard drive thing sense im going to be cutting out the hard drive racks.
    [​IMG]
    a difrent look on my this
    [​IMG]
    this is all the stuff ill be useing for my liquid cooling kit my res is comeing in the mail right now so i got no pics of it yet.
    [​IMG]
    picture of the inside of m y PC ill be modding.
    [​IMG]
    back side.
    [​IMG]
    this is the back of my pc.
    [​IMG]
    my side of m y pc [​IMG]
    im haveing a hard time decideing what ill paint my PC. should i do a sparkle paint or just a really shinny blue paint? post replys on what y ou think.
    oh and does any one know how to mount this rad up? because its not threaded and i donno. i was thinking about mounting it with a 3" screw into it but i donno if i can go through the black part? any ansers to this please? would apreciate it. cuz i have no idea if you can go straight through the black part .edit oh and BTW this is my old Mother board i used that got fryed. thats on the carpet.

3. venomz

venomz New Member

second day of modding.

ok its worken agen.
    i put some bondo on it, then i sanded it down. there was some bumps on it. so i put in some body filler which its red. im drying right now wile i post up some pics on what iv done today.this is my front panel i worked on.
    [​IMG]
    i also worked on gutting out my hard drive racks. here is a picture of my hard drive racks out ready to be cut.
    [​IMG]
    this is what it looks like with out my hard drive and floppy drive racks.
    [​IMG]

i started stealthing my floppy drive racks which iv almost done. this is what it looks like almost done.
    [​IMG]
    another side of it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    im still not done worken on it today i still got alot of sunlight left to work in.

Last edited: 6 Oct 2005
  4. venomz

venomz New Member

3rd day of modding

i started stealthing my flopy drive area with bondo to smothen out the edge's.sorry the pics are kinda blurry.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i started to prime my front panel sense i finished it. just put one coat of primmer sense it was kinda getting dark out side. i kinda forgot to put paper under neath it befor i painted it... oops my mistake.
    [​IMG]

i started to work cutting the inside. that I'll be painting chrome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

after sanding for a hour this is how it came out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is what i did with the back of this pc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the red stuff is a glazing putty that fills in the little holes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 6 Oct 2005
  5. venomz

venomz New Member

day 4

i started prime painting some of the stuff... this is my first time painting so . it looks like i have some sanding to do. cuz i see some bumps probly dirt or something. so i gies a can of primer waisted. doh.. so far so good though did alot of work. like taken my pc apart getting it ready for painting.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. venomz

venomz New Member

UPDATE!!!

hey after the rain started going away and dident have to worry about flooding any more. i started doing some work. :) .
    i got my res and fill port for my pc. ill show bellow with both of them in the picture.
    [​IMG]
    another view of it.
    [​IMG]

this is the window i started worken on to. i took the plexi glass behind it apart. im ganna get a store to replace it . sense i no i will probly crack it if i do it my self. :(
    [​IMG]
    here is the PSU i bought off a site. i think its ganna look awsome on where im going to put it.
    [​IMG]
    i started worken on prime painting my hard drive rack and my floopy drive that i stealthed. i still have a little work to do on it but not much. i did have to redue the stuff i put behind my back panel and where i covered the hole on the mother board panel thing. i got this glue that permently holds it. so it shouldent move agen.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    another view.
    [​IMG]
    i started also worken on the bottom of my pc. i bought some weals for it. so i can roll my pc around. and im going to be putting some lighting effects under my pc. make it look cool :) im ganna put some UV lighting that has 12 led lights that glow. i got 2 of them im going to be putting under neath.
    this is a pic of the marks i put for drilling my weals how ever you spell it.
    [​IMG]
    after i cut the holes
    [​IMG]
    the 4 weals i bought
    [​IMG]
    thats all for now im almost finished my front panel i just need to drill the hole for my button i bought to.
    thats all for now post replys :) i would appreciate it :D

7. venomz

venomz New Member

some pics!

hey iv been worken on my front panel iv dicided not to put any buttons onfront of my pc ill put every thing on top . ill be putting it right next to my fill port.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. venomz

venomz New Member

new pics!

i was able to do some work today. got bored of playen wow so i moded for couple hours. did mostly painting and sanding. tell me what you think.
    ok here we go...

this is the back panel i worked on . just need to put some body filler on it. and its done and ready to be painted.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

front panel which is done just need to get some sparklein blue paint.
    [​IMG]

this is the panel behind the front panel.

[​IMG]

this is the floppy drive i painted. needs to be redone. cuz of drips. or if you guys think these drips dont look bad i wont redue it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cd drive rack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well thats it for now. ill be worken on it tomarow to . sapost to be nice all weeek sense now the rain is gone.