1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project "bio" been sponsered

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Infiniti, 31 Aug 2010.

1. Memnoch-fr

Memnoch-fr What's a Dremel?

Really like the project. Sub'd

2. Moriarty

Moriarty Evil Genius

I like the design, especially the japanese lantern mobo stealthing, won't you need some air flow through it though? I know paper isn't the greatest of insulators but it could still get pretty warm in there. Other than that i'm looking forward to seeing the build.

Congrats on the sponsors too.

3. Infiniti

Infiniti i modded the wheel!

cheers guys for the responses... i know its quite similar to the origional influence.. but alas that may be my down fall.:waah:.. the upright will most likely have to be dropped out the design. the stucture would be to heavy as the support to keep it upright is just not worth it.. im considering making it a test bed design with the same lattern effect to shroud the mobo, making the table deeper to enclose all the water cooling epuipment, psu hdd etc. its shame as loved the design but after talking to a joiner he said it would be to heavy to support (sad tiimes :sigh:) so as we speak new desin being re sketched and rendered later tonight!!!

it will look awsome either way... :D