Hi there all modders!! I would now like to share a bit of modding with yall. This project is mainly about improving my Sunbeam plexi case. First of all its way to small for my needs i currently have seven harddrives and there is more to come so i need SPACE! J So the idea is to transform the rather small Sunbeam in to a 76cm fulltower with 13 internal 3,5 slots and redesign the totally useless mainboard fitting. And add some additional 80mm fans. Since this is my first real casebuild i hope i dont screw up J heres a list of things to be done 1. To make new sides,front and back cover in 8mm acrylicsheet. and add 1 extra 80mm fan to both front and rear. 2. Make some kind of cover for the cd and fancontrollers so they wont be visible 3. Redesigning the mainboard fittig so that i dont have to remove the mainboard in order to remove the sidepanel 4.Adding a whole bunch of 3,5 slots and increasing the space between them (they are to tight together in the original case) for better airflow 5.to give the whole case abit of an evil look with some engraved demons here and there 6.Tidy up all those annoying cables here you can see the victim of this mod. http://galleri.sweclockers.com/galleri_visa.php?chassi_id=385 So now its time to start. The sheets of acrylicglass arrived as they should and i was kinda shocked when i saw how big the case would get. On paper 76cm didnt sound that big but IRL the case looks huge J I put the pieces together with some tape just to get a feel for the size of this beast. I started out with the front panel. I went out and got myself a adjustable holesaw that was supposed to be specially made for cutting plastics. I must say that i thought it looked a bit wierd but it worked amazingly good. And at 79:- sek it was a bargain J then some tape,measuring and drawing and im ready to go. Drilling,cutting,sanding,sweating! After about 2 hours of wery careful drilling,cutting and sanding this is what i got. I was quite happy with the way it turned out. And then on to the back! Once again som tape,measuring and drawing was requiered And heres the Front and Back all done The sides was just a straigtforward saw job so ill go right on to some pictures of the case put together with som tape just to get a look at how things are coming along. And som shots of the details.