1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project - Charity Build- Narcolepsy UK

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Glent, 13 May 2012.

1. Glent

Glent What's a Dremel?

Final bump!

Deadline for the raffle is toda!y 12AM Midnight GMT Timezone

Thank you ALL

Connor & John

2. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Glad I passed by tonight, I lost track of time and have just got something sent in time.
    Thanks for sharing the ups & downs of working on a special project and making more people aware of the difficulties of those suffering with narcolepsy.
    Keep up the good work all round.
    Also, was amazed that there was a 2nd prize rig there which I hadn't picked up on :jawdrop: - Great work.
    Best wishes to Connor and all the family.

3. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Didn't smash the goal to bits but made the goal at least, congratulations. :D:clap:

4. Glent

Glent What's a Dremel?

Thanks for that mate, people not knowing about 2nd prize places..or the additonal runner prizes have been a thorn in my side throughout as I just didnt promote or explait it well enough. Things still worked out really well thanks!

Thank you Waynio :thumb:

Right then last update I suppose:(

Behind the scenes for the last few weeks we've been in contact with some of our sponsors. Connor has been given the chance of moving in a different direction , While he takes a much needed break from the Builds.

Its more of a trial to be fair, He'll be reviewing some tech, if it grabs attention and is liked, We'll keep at it. If it fizzles out and doesn't hit the mark then thats ok too. Connor is smart kid, he said I'm not expecting to go big over night but if people read then thats great.

Our domain is up and things are a little basic just now. As time progress and our experience improves, so will the site.

Sadly Connor had a rather unpleasant accident at school recently and required surgery on his hand. He's doing just fine but recovery time might be slow.

He's more frustrated then anything else as Videos of him unboxing the products are his main interest, We had done a trial run and recorded an unboxing with our first item, He had planned to re-record and improve it. I think its brilliant though especially for his first time on camera

Please feel free to check it out if you wish
    http://www.geeteck.com/

Some of you might have seen my ugly mug on a Video I uploaded to our Facebook page, Their will be more to come. It's a bit lenghty (30mins or so) but their was so much to talk about sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRh6JiUq4QU

Finally to answer the question that has come up a lot recently...
    Will Connor build more at some point?

Yes he will!

Thanks for everything Bit-Tech community!

5. SilveR_172

SilveR_172 Minimodder

Subbed and likes mate , looking at the video at the moment ! =)