1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Chocolate Temptation-Update 4 June - I have got Sick & Facebook Page!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by KoSoVaR^, 23 Jun 2011.

1. xSoMBrAx

xSoMBrAx Minimodder

Nice work so far :)

Is nice to see when all the planing work is over and the real thing comes into play :)... I will be there soon hopefully!

2. KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

Thanks dude, yeah its about time!
    Nice to.hear that!

3. fractal arc modder

fractal arc modder What's a Dremel?

4. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

@HandMadeAndroid RRT makes us a fortune from sales i love them now. The amount of people that see that site then go direct to us and buy our products is fantastic. Must send Red a xmass card saying thank you some time :) ... Best advert in the world is some one that doesn't know what there talking about :).

@KoSoVaR^

These has been about 6 months work go into to getting that colour made for you pmsl but if you want ill re-look into it again and see what i can some up with.

or you can do the following -

1- Get a a colour wheel that shows primary, secondary and tertiary colours.

[​IMG]

(do remember you playing with light as well as it changes this a little) E.g Black is acutely deep purple when in water but by adding more yellow you make it black, add to much yellow it turns it into oil black (really deep green))

(If you don´t know which are them, just read the list below)

Primary Colours (Red, Yellow, Blue)
    Secondary Colours (Orange, Green, Violet)
    Tertiary Colours (Brown, tans)

2- Mix the Blue colour with yellow to get green.

3- And then, mix green with red for obtain brown.

Or another alternative is

is mixing orange or red colour with a tiny portion of black, adding a little bit more black if you want it darker or adding white or any other lighter colour if you want it lighter.

The reason why yours looks a little purple is because we use black (which looks purple in liquid form) and add that to it to darken it off.

Last edited: 30 Nov 2011
  5. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

The accusations put forth against you in those threads are pretty dire and the evidence against you seems very overwhelming to me.

So, please elaborate what you mean when you say "one that doesn't know what there talking about"?

The photographs are lying?

6. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

(i see hes del his pics of his tubing before he started that i still have on my hard drive) http://www.realredraider.net Yeh simple. red dye plus old tubing + the fact hes never cleaned out his system, All so he added loads of biocide pmsl ect ect .. Just proves how ridicules the tests were ;). I do better testing in my dreams. Are the pics fake ... Ops sorry while i ROTFLMAO. Kuri is a star who shows the world why some people should not water cool.

RRT the best advert for any company like i say im very happy with them and RRT gets us lots of customers. Big Thumbs up to RRT for there free advertising. Just a Shame his pink dye never passed customs .... :)

Last edited: 30 Nov 2011
  7. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Hm, still not convinced, really.
    Maybe you could post those pictures that he deleted? Would serve your cause a great deal, I reckon.
    Also, maybe some info on how you know that he added additional chemicals to the loop and something that proves that he didn't clean out his system prior to testing?

8. KoSoVaR^

Okey than i understand, i have a video on it if you want to watch, but you know better as you aswell have tha same thing at home, hmm i had about 8 drops of Brown dye in that little glass, its a teeglass but never mind that, with what whould i mix it to make it more brown ? yellow ? i am a little bit confuzed :/

Come on larry :), i know that Mayhems have never broke down or deyed my system and hoses, its as clean as i got it, to bad i sold my system as it was, if i somehow could contact the new owner to show some pics ?

9. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

@KoSoVaR^ When i get some time today ill make some up and have a play. Ill use the products you have and see what i can mix together. Im going to presume to want it darker. and less purple ish.

If i use some thing that you dont have just let me know once ive finished and ill send it over to you.

Mick

KoSoVaR^ likes this.
  10. KoSoVaR^

You are the man MICK !
    Thanks a lot :)
    You surely deserve 1+rep :)

11. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Right ive been playing and when making the Brown darker i can confirm that it does have a tinge of Purple to it. So what i did was add small amounts of yellow to balance this out.

Its not perfect though and still needs more work but im trying to hit a dark chocolate type effect for you.

Te colours i used from the ground up are

Red, Yellow, Purple, Blue.

I mixed Yellow with green and then added small amounts of red into the mix to create the brown then added tiny amounts of purple to darken it off. Then carefully balanced it out with yellow again. Now the only problem i can see with this is to get a deep colour requires a large amount of dye. I dont know what the effect of all this dye will have on a system and will need testing.

I dont think i can get this mixed finished off quickly though so what i can suggest is i send you some Yellow & purple and let you play. Now we dont normally sell yellow to the consumer as its really expensive to create but ill do this for you as a 1 off.

Mick

12. KoSoVaR^

Thats good to hear, but if you somehow get it a little more browner than a cocio chocolate milk drink then its alright, it would be a great color and i think that it would be more brownish then purpleish, do you have an photo on how it looks so me ans the forummembers can decide if its enought?

13. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Ill get some sorted this weekend for you.

14. KoSoVaR^

Thats good too hear, good luck with the mixing then :)

15. KoSoVaR^

Now it feels like things are finally falling into place!
    I have now for some time talking with Zotac and have actually been offered me an sponsorship.
    Thanks to Hansel, Cherry, Sandy, Kevin and Chris who showed his great interest for my project :)

[​IMG]

I have been sponsored by Zotac with these great components:

Zotac Z68 ITX WIFI

[​IMG]

Zotac GTX 470

[​IMG]

16. Hannes

Hannes Design | Art | Performance

Congratulations on the new sponsor!

17. KoSoVaR^

Thanks Hannes :)

18. KoSoVaR^

I thought it was time to contribute something new ... I will soon buy a new Dremel so I can boost the building again, as long I will offer you guys some renderings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 21 Dec 2011
  19. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

Those renders look gorgeous mate.

Xcellenye likes this.
  20. xSoMBrAx

xSoMBrAx Minimodder

Great renders Kosovar!
    I've been bus this last month I'm happy to see that you are still doing good progress in your project :)

Congrats on new sponsor ;)