Update 22-9-05 Fixings had arrived from namrick, so I could begin properly building something that didn’t resemble a mountain of metal. I also got a tap and die holder off eBay for £2 Inc P&P, which will come in handy for when I tap the mounting holes. The die I’ll probably use one day…. Far left – stainless steel dome head hex head bolts and countersunk version. Top left – loads and loads of matching nylock nuts Centre – tap, bottoming tap and drill bit. I’m staying completely metric for all the screws in the case. Bottom Right – washers….not much else to be said Centre bottom – non-locking nuts for use with semi removable parts (such as the switchback design). Also useful for quickly assembling things for photos Here’s something for you sketchup fans the hinge(s) were bought from B&Q ages ago when I first started getting materials. Anyhew, after replacing several of my crappy cheap drill bits with yet more crappy drill bits that aren’t quite so bent, I got to work pilot drilling and making the holes. I forgot to take a pic of my drilling rig, I’ll post one next time. Your not missing anything, it’s hilariously antiquated. First to pilot drill Then to go through with the correct bit, and then add a nice bevel with a slightly larger bit on the edges. Things then naturally start to take shape Corner… …edge… …and finally one side section completed of the drive cage. Note that the bottom two pieces of metal aren’t joined on as I didn’t have time (darn spooks, such a good prog) So far, so good. Progress is slow, but I’m learning as I go, and being extremely careful as I don’t have any money to buy more materials if I screw something up. It all seems to fit Stay tuned for next update.