Weekend update! So here is the promised update: After mounting the mobo standoffs I noticed that all pci-e, agp and pci expansion cards have little, err, thing (don't know the word to describe ) that prevents expansion cards from sliding in their place. So I cut small hole to the motherboard tray. Not the most beautiful cut, but it'll do for now. I'll clean it later. Since PSU don't fit between the side frames, I had to file some aluminium off And here you see the end result Then I started cutting holes to back plate. Just FYI, that Black&Decker jigsaw is a year older than me! And here filing done. Back-plate attached to the case and psu attached to the back-plate. Cuts aren't finished yet, and I probably round those corners a bit. Until next time, bye!