1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ Project ] DSIGN III :: Lost Paradise :: update 23.05.06

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by niktard, 27 Dec 2004.

1. Neo4

Neo4 What's a Dremel?

great work dude :dremel:

2. wickyman

wickyman What's a Dremel?

I really like that picture of the negatively drwn female! It's rediculously beautiful! I'm an artist myself, and I wish that I could draw in a negative form like that! For me, it would take many hours, and many copies to get it the way I would want it! (perfectionist here!) Hope you can incorporate it into the case man! B-e-a-utiful!

3. -Erik-

-Erik- Guest

Sweet, this is one sick mod! I love what you did to the PSU, really nice :hip:

Keep on the good work :dremel: (Subscribed)

4. Bbq.of.DooM

Bbq.of.DooM Custom User Title

nice work

I'm just thinking, if on the bottom of the case you add some fake grass, cut a few more palm tress into it, you could have a nice farcry case. even withotu that it's beautiful.

5. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

yes, i'm perfectionist too, i've made a lot of sketches before find the nice drawn to do on the panel !

as you can see i do some sketche but maybe i will find new idea of sketches...

Bbq.of.DooM >>> what you mean when you say :" if on the bottom of the case you add some fake grass, cut a few more palm tress into it"

:)

6. Pistol

Pistol Guest

I'm with them ^^^^^^^^^^

This is some of the most ambitious dremel-work I've seen (aside from a Faye Valentine cutout some guy at the CPL was doing last year...) This trounces it - the amount of detail is good. I guess you've worked hard to balance the negative areas with whats going to be left of the metal?

7. BBurger

BBurger What's a Dremel?

Incredible metalwork & Dremelwork! Can't wait to see how you do those complex designs on the rest of the case!

8. tank_rider

tank_rider What's a Dremel?

I really like the plans you have for this project.

The work you have done so far looks to be high quality and carefully done, lets hope you continue it throughout.

Ill be keeping an eye on this one.

9. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

thx for your comments guys, i will do my best to make those cutting work well , as difficult it seemes to be, but i have somme experience in hard cutting work with the dremel ...this mod will be more long than the other but more detailed too :hip:

buit what you mean when you talking about " negative area " - could you show me the pic which is show that ?

:confused:

10. alonso_bistro

alonso_bistro I'm just looking

very good work my friend :thumb:

[just for him/on]
    On sent beaucoup plus d'application ce coup là !! continue comme ça
    cette alim est splendide.
    [just for him/off]

11. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

thx master ! :blush: ... i used to not take care on the finish result , polishing, etc... but now i want to make something really good worked as well as possible.
    It will take time but at the final, it will be better for me , and the other !

you have give me the ambition to make better than i used to do , so thx to you alonzo and thx to other people on bit tech which have some uncredible modding case and very good ideas inside !

:dremel:

12. Geheimnis

Geheimnis What's a Dremel?

Il est passé ou niktard encore lol on veut des photos !

Sinon comme je te l'ai déjà dit Nik', super mod franchement tu fait du super travail.

13. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

hello, i have worked a few moment and i just begun the lower of the case. I have cut a mesh of acrylic ( 21cm*50cm )and put some " cornière " to " maintenir "
    the case on the futur. As it's my first full realisation, i work very slowly but i want that each action on the case make me satisfaction, i don't want doing any
    mistake !

Then, i told me that the PSU wasn't really modded, but its so beautiful at the origine that i can't imagine doing anything more on it, so i decided to
    " modded " its futur " emplacement " in the case. look ( i can't explain in english what i 've made so the pics will do it for me )

that's all for the moment, i'll try to work on the drive bay , then on the front as soon as possible, i have all my hardware and watercooling parts !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:dremel:

Last edited: 10 May 2005
  14. Carbonphiber

Carbonphiber What's a Dremel?

Awesome work and plans. I especially like how you've planned it out so well. Keep up the good work.

15. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

this thing looks absolutely amazing so far. I cant wait to see more. Superb attention to detail!

16. Razor_cut

Razor_cut What's a Dremel?

So nice!

You got some art in ya..

Edit: dident I mentioned "Subscribed"!!!!

Last edited: 10 May 2005
  17. blue_lawnchair

blue_lawnchair What's a Dremel?

Great metal work here, keep up the good work.

18. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

:D yes i hope it will be continued ! i've edited my last thread, there was a bigger pics (1600*1200) and 2 same pics ( the last ) - i 've changed this ...

i will keep modding this week end and finish the PSU bay and maybe begin the drive bay...then the front and i will finish with the top of the case and the panel :rock:

19. Razor_cut

Razor_cut What's a Dremel?

How is it coming along?

Im sure you have an reason for no updates, but its hard when creations like this comes along ones and a while..

Looking forward for more!

20. Rufus-Seal

Rufus-Seal Guest

W00w, wich color ccfl's you used?