1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Ever-So-TightLi (06/01/07 - Project has been shelved)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by blackflag, 14 Feb 2007.

1. fungry

fungry What's a Dremel?

ahh yes yes. thanks!

2. THEkorean

THEkorean 42

what kind or drill are you using that allows you to get into tight places like that?

3. fungry

fungry What's a Dremel?

that one is pre-done. and the Al bars he added for additional support was drilled then attached to the framework of the case via a bolt. correct me if i'm wrong mj007

4. blackflag

blackflag I Kill Dremels

Sorry I took so long to reply- havent been checking the thread much since this project went on indefinite hiatus.

Back on topic, no, that countersunk hole in the back was done by me.

I used the right angle attachment for my Dremel and drilled up from the bottom. You can get a similar attachment for a "normal" drill too, but I just used what I already had.

The other holes for the Al support bars (on the side of the case) were already there, since they had metal bits in place for the drive cage before I removed them.

5. MonkeyNutZ

MonkeyNutZ Crysis Fiend

Your case almost made me go and get a V300, then I realized I could go much smaller :D I'll have a project log up and running next week, or as soon as I can get my hands on a sheet of steel.

6. blackflag

blackflag I Kill Dremels

Thanks!

7. modsquad

modsquad Grease Monkey Undergraduate..

Sorry mj. It happens. BUT- please revive the project when possible. I really like this one!

Tags: