The case is almost ready for the paintjob, but that will have to wait till after my 6 week vacation. The ducts will have to be sealed with a rubber strip to prevent air escaping to the wrong compartments. The holes in the bottom of the case, drilled for the dustfilter, will also be used to keep the duct in place. Don't have bolts that are long enough so I can't finish it right now. I want to drill some holes in the aluminium profile and when I tighten these bolts the profile will pull the duct onto the rubber strips. Started working on some details. Because I don't like the side of a normal fan I decided to make some sort of hosing for the fan that will be placed in the back of the case. I started with a small strip of acrylic. This acrylic needs to be bend. Used some mdf and some copper pipes to bend the piece. The piece of acrylic just needs to be shortened a bit and then it can be glued. Time to glue the frosted acrylic lid onto the black acrylic. Will have to wait till the glue has hardened, before I can start cuttin a hole in the frosted acrylic for the fan. The combination of black and white will be used quite often in this case.