1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~|| Project Fakey is dead!||~ Long live Penguin Power!!! (new pics 08/06/03)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by crayfish, 8 Dec 2002.

1. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

Project Penguin Power is here!

Right, the need for more space in my room has forced me to stack my PCs, so Project Fakey is no more. I was gonna cover the case in fake carbon fibre but being in the location they are in now, the case would've got messed up really quickly.This picture explains it all. If you look closely you will see two friends in the drivebay :p Here's a close up. Now all I need to do is install Linux and I have total Penguin Power!

However, today I have cut a window in my side panel even though it won't be on display just yet. I figured I should actually use the rotary tool :dremel: I bought myself in January! This case has turned into a montage of mods to get me experienced at it, rather than having one main theme as was originally intended!

Here is linkage to the window so far.

Once the window is finished I'm gonna swap the printer and PC around so that I can see in the window.

Please be aware that I only have 16Mb bandwidth on this site. I'm now going to have to rip the URL out of every forum profile I have :wallbash: The bandwidth is presently used up so I've not even tested the links so I hope they work tomorrow.

Last edited: 9 Jun 2003
  2. complexprocess

complexprocess New Member

brinkster doesn't allow direct linking to files. You're going to have to make a blank html page for each pic to display them all separately. Alternately you could try a service like uploadit.org or the "upload" section of modders.net.

On topic: The bay windows look cool. I was planning to do one that was several bays tall (I have a full tower with only 2 5.25" drives in it) but haven't gotten around to it. Seeing your results has definitely revitalized my interest.

3. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

I've not direct linked have I?. You've got to click the link to see the pictures. I thought direct linking is when pictures appear directly in the thread.

Wow! A massive frontal window would look amazing. I'm glad I got your plans going again:clap:

//EDIT\\Links fixed :duh:

Last edited: 9 Jun 2003