1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Firefighter Tribute, 10 May 2014

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by RebootTech, 28 Mar 2014.

1. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

I feel an awesome mod in the making! *Subbed*!

2. NoRmZiDiUs_669

NoRmZiDiUs_669 What's a Dremel?

Amazing idea, subbed to see the end!! good job so far

3. RebootTech

RebootTech Budget? What Budget?

Unfortunately, I've had a little trouble getting some paperwork I need from the charity. Granted, we lost 3 police officers in the period of about 2-3 weeks, so they were quite busy with that. I decided to give a couple weeks between my last follow-up out of respect for that. However, I have issued my first tax receipt to a vendor, so at least I know that part of the process is working. Waiting now on some contacts they have with Fry's Electronics, as well as documentation I can provide vendors to prove I'm doing this for the charity.

That being said, here's a couple pictures I haven't posted, just to bide some time. Once I get what I need from the charity, I can begin soliciting parts from some places and ramp back up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The finish is curing nicely and is even smoother now than in the pics :) And the shop that painted it is just waiting for me to decide on how I want to Last Call (my future fallen officer build) painted as they said they're happy to paint that for no cost too!