Update 7 - 24july-2011 - This weekend i made some progress.First i made the 2 doors the top,rad and front plate. Fresh from the lasercutter. The top plate. The front plate. The left door. The right door. The rad plate placed inside the case. To make it as clean as possible i use stainless steel m5 standoffs and weld them on the plates. Welded the standoffs on the top plate. Drilled the holes in the frame for the frontplate. Sink the holes inside the frame. The front plate finisht anfd assembled. Ofcourse the top plate needs some mesh but thats for later now further with the right door. First drawning the lines for the holes. Also used the m5 standoffs for the door and drilled the same holes in the frame. Assembled and finisht the door. Now its time to put the front on the case.For the front i must use screws because if i dont i cannot reach the holes anymore.The top and right door are blocking the holes. Sink and tapped the holes inside the frame. Now its time to putt the front on and this is how the case looks after this weekend. This was it for this weekend now im off for the holidays.