Good and bad news. Got a hold of a 6800GT that my Cool-Matic was just waiting to meet. Problem was that once mounted to the vid card the block wouldn't allow the card to work and the rig would not boot. I spent the better part of a day and a half monkeying around with the setup and also managed to fry a stick of RAM when I sprung a small leak that I didn't get to in time. No big deal there since I just got a wad of cash for a spare box I wasn't using (talk about timing). I think I'll go for 2 1 gig sticks. Photoshop CS2 is a RAM hog. As for the GPU block I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'll figure it out...later. The good news was that while I was disassembling and reassembling things I managed to drop the CPU temps by 10 degrees celcuis. I think that I reseated it about 20 times. So that seems to have done the trick. I did get the Aquadrive LT installed but I haven't added it to the loop as of yet. It helped load for the noisy drive and the temps but I got tired of handling distilled water treated with Innovatek Protect. It has the consistency of antifreeze so the HDD blocks remain dry. I have plans for a lot of plexi for the interior as seems to be the norm for case mods nowadays. I found a place that does lasercutting for a pretty cheap price. After which I'll try my hand at polishing up those aluminum rings. I'd say I'm about 75% complete with this build. More later.