1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Green/Black

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Devil_H@ck, 18 Jun 2003.

1. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

Let me know about the cable sleeving, I live in the netherlands and I might be interested as well :)

Btw, where are those pics? ;)

2. Devil_H@ck

Devil_H@ck What's a Dremel?

Don't worry about the pic's. They'll be here soon. I've taken around 60 photo's so far :rock:. Sure, most of them are stupid, but, well, there'll be a few good ones, so don't worry ;).

The shop in the Netherlands is called Ultra-X. The phone number is: +31 252 533 284 FYI. Damn, I still have to call them. I think I'm trying to do to much things at the same time, I always do :(.

3. Devil_H@ck

Ok, I just completed my PayPal signup (well, ok, technicaly it's my fathers VISA card number :p).
    I'm going to buy some LEDs from Chi Wing. Bright green & white ones, both minimum 50 and max 100. I hope they arrive within the next 2 weeks.

Omg, great, PayPal & eBay rock :rock:.
    [​IMG]
    Only took 5 mins :).

Last edited: 1 Jul 2003
  4. mod-ern man

mod-ern man What's a Dremel?

I got the same case for my project, nice & tall but could be wider. First thing I did was to dremel off the offending tabs on the side panels so they could be removed without touching the top. :dremel:
    Now to find a way to avoid having to slide the side panels allllllll the way back to remove.

Keep up the good work, :thumb: and where's the pics man ?

5. Devil_H@ck

I know about the pics, I'm so lazy :'(. I made a lot of photo's though, but the battery of the camera is uhm, dunno how you say it, well, there's no power left, so I can't make any more photo's before I get a new battery.

I think it should be possible to cut some metal away on the panels so that you don't have to slide them all the way back.

6. Devil_H@ck

Things are going slow, but that's because I'm with my father now and next month I'm with my mother, so then I'll probably do a lot more.

However, here's an update, although it's a bad one :(.

I was sanding down my black dyed mouse a few hours ago and everything was looking really good, so I decided to dry it with a hairdryer. The bad thing is that the plastic didn't like it all that much and that I can't click anymore :'(.

So I need to get myself a new mouse or find someone who's got a broken Intellimouse Optical of which I can use the case. I'll probably need to buy a new one, since I really need it by Friday because it's OCC then (= 2nd bigest LAN party in Belgium).

:waah:

Update: I bought myself a new mouse 2 days ago, but I hadn't any paint left, so today I went to buy some paint. It's really good one btw, see the modding section, topic about the vinyl dyed mouse.

So now I got 2 function mouses and 1 working plastic top :rolleyes:.

I just finished replacing the 2 leds in 1 of the mouses. It's very cool, but it's too bad that the bottom is red, because now there's less glow because I used green leds. I'm now probing for point where I can get 3-5 volts from. The new mouse is drying as we spreak and tomorrow it gets a clear coat, so that it'll be dry hopefully by tomorrow evening for the big LAN :D (800 people) .:rock:

Last edited: 10 Jul 2003
  7. Poggie

Poggie What's a Dremel?

Sketchup

Would you like to share your model of the Aopen HX08. I am modding the same case. And i added you to my msn. I'm per.

Best REgards