Well where to begin! this is project is called Eleanor and for those of youout there who know anything about cars will know that this this name represents a 1967 ford shelby mustang gt500. or for those of you that are not up to speed watch gone in sixty seconds! And those the inspiration to my mod! I started thinking about what case to use for this it needs to be big enough to hold 3 full water cooling loops and still retain a air of authority! after searching on forums and auction sites i came across my Eleanor.......in the form of a lian li pc71 server case. i had seen some mods donr on this before and they all seemed to look the part. After days of coming up with a few drawings i finally decide to do some work on our faithful google sketch up to get an idea for the look and feel of the design. From here i was trying to work out how it may be poss to do the whole lambo door thing and thanks to a few off you ive had some ideas but allas the doors wont be lambo style the amount of strain it would put on the case is alot......plus the price off the hingles would set me back near £250!!! so for time being i'm considering suicide doors or gull wings but i honestly havent decided yet. from here i would like to thank these companies Crucial tech, Sapphire graphics and Dangerden! who have supplied a few things to get me on my way. So cheers Bill (sapphire) and Gill (crucial) also dan (dangerDen) and Bill (foxconn). if any one else is intersted in the project just drop me a line. ok so i finally got around to doing some cutting today on my very short break from work! This is for the headlight effects at the front of the case! but in my haste i remembered that alluminium is damn tuff material and destroyed my hole cutter.......(ahh well we learn from our mistakes) i have planned out the side panel out outs as well and will cut them out in due coarse! Now it all comes down to getting my damn jig saw back!!! anyway i will leave it at there for the time being i will be posting again when i have some more to tell! cheers for now! well finally got images scanned in and on p/bucket to show the way i antisipate the project to go i also draw out the areas to cut out but alas no jig saw still!