1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Project High-ρ

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by andyja, 11 May 2018.

1. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Active Member

Love the colour. Were you planning on matching your CNC table tubing?

2. andyja

andyja Member

My inspiration for the colours comes form the Bugatti Chiron. The Blue is really french racing blue. It will also have black carbon fibre side panels and top fan trim. My CNC table is a darker blue. Not the intention to match it.

3. kim

kim Active Member

I love that blue color :grin:, and the contrast with aluminium, splendid :thumb:

4. andyja

andyja Member

Installed front panel board. Gap at front does not look great here. Will have to see if I can fix it.
    [​IMG]

Installed fans and radiators.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have finally started to make my own cables for this build. This is a short 24 pin. The heat shrink I have is too big so I could not finish it today. Smaller diameter on order.
    Also in this pic you can see the connector housings I got form Digi-key are not black as advertised. They are dark blue grey colour! I think this will be OK since the blue of the case will not clash.
    The sleeve is cut short because I need more flexibility at the power supply end to exit past the top radiator.
    [​IMG]

Cheapskate likes this.