1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Hummer PC UPdate (New article in Micro Computer in China)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Robster, 11 Dec 2003.

1. Robster

Robster New Member

Quick night shot

Well got the rear wheels mounted so figured i would throw a quick night shot up.

[​IMG]

2. Alienhead

Alienhead New Member

Very sick dude. I like the lights, It looks like me SUV (1999 Ford Explorer Sport). Excelent choice for a mod.

3. The Bart Man

The Bart Man New Member

Those wheels are BIGGIE. Verry need man! :thumb:

Look great on this hummer. Don't like bling bling one real cars bud on this one it rocks!!. Can't whait to see more updates one the pickup!! Verry cool :clap:

4. ¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ?

¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ? New Member

that looks so sweet dude now you should do another RC mod but this time do it with the "real" original Hummer, that would be so cool

5. Robster

Robster New Member

Well am working on anouther one the SSR Pickup one as for anouther hummer not to sure am thinking of a few other things i want to do.

Have a gaming event here in Edmonton (Fragapalooza) coming up in July and will be taking a few mods to the event so been busy getting stuff ready for it.

So we will see after this is over with what we are going to do.

6. ¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ?

¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ? New Member

ya i seen your SSR pickup that the shell "dissapeared" on you, i have heard of Fragapolozza just never got any other info on it, but i might go not sure

7. Robster

Robster New Member

yah well tracked down the shell should have it back today with any luck Painter just being a Painter and went MIA for a bit but at least the shell is ok and he has done some work on it.

Yah fragapalooza should be interesting had something like 1000 guys last year and this year should be as good maybe even bettter.

Here is a link to the site for anyone interested. http://www.fragapalooza.com/

8. ¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ?

¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ? New Member

we should try to get Alienware to help sponser it that would be so cool

9. RR5

RR5 New Member

pic request

I think now its time to see that man behind the hummer pc mod. We all waited long enough :lol:

Perhaps a nice group photo, hummer, SSR and Robster!

10. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

I think I should slap you :thumb:

11. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Next time I'm into his cafe I'll see if I can bribe him into it for ya ;)

Anyway, no updates for us Robster?

12. Mixx

Mixx New Member

man im lovin the proline spinners...hey howcome the spinners ar 40 for two...down here in toronto they are 50 for two lol .....im thinkin about getting some spinners and a new body for my 1:10 Scale Nitro car. are they worth the $150 (canadian dollars. Includes tires and 40 series wheels)

EDIT..about fragapalooza..i remember it was in toronto one year like in 2001 i think but it never came back...i dont know why..there were tons of ppl there, even a newspaper article that took up the whole page was published the day after. Do u guys know if fragapalooza will come back to toronto??

13. Robster

Robster New Member

Wanted to post that the Hummer has won the Corsair Case Mod of the month for July check out the cool writeup on it

Corsair case mod of the month

I am pretty much done with this mod so don't forget to check out the SSR Pickup as it will be updated soon

14. ¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ?

¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ? New Member

man thats roxour, i never knew you had a LCD or VFD on the top of the Hummer, but thats uber sweet that you won, you have my congradulations
    :clap: :rock: :clap: :D :thumb: :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock: :clap:

15. R@Mo

R@Mo New Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: CONGRATS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

16. ¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ?

¿þŘΩĐĮĢΫ? New Member

ha ha ha CANADA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. BugmeNot

BugmeNot Banned

18. Robster

Robster New Member

True but a shame you can't play games on that either have built a couple like yours the idea behind this one was to have a full comp that could do anything i needed gaming, design and such.

but looks good keep up the good work

19. dreamreality

dreamreality New Member

sry to bump an old thread but i have a question ;)

first off, i wanna say this is one of the best mods i've ever seen! i've had an idea for a mod like this a year or so again but i never thought it would work! as in having the car manueverable still after modding a pc into it. i just have one question.. well maybe 2 ;)

1. to remove the shell of the car, did u have to cut anything or could you just snap it on and off? i'm planning to do a similiar mod but with a mini cooper. i emailed the person about it and he said the shell would not be removable. i dont know why though. its a 1/6 scale also. if you had any ideas on how to get it off and mount it back on that would be great.

2. also, was it a tight fit for the mobo? i'm guessing a regular atx board wouldnt fit?

thanks for your help if you still read this thread :)

20. Go4t

Go4t i

there should be screws holding the shell on