Case Mod - In Progress Project Hyacinthum by FlowMods

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by FlowMods, 5 Jan 2018.

1. FlowMods

FlowMods Modder

Hi all!

Happy new year to everyone! I am starting this 2018 with a new project :D

Based on a CT eSports, "Project Hyacinthum" will be based on a light blue / alluminium color theme and will feature a complete custom water cooling loop with custom distro plates :D
    This will be the first casemod I realize with my new CNC router so this will be also a test mod realized entirely by myself and not with the help of an external company :D

I surely have to thank Cortek, a cool company based in Italy, for supplying me the chassis plus the PSU and rainbow programmable fans
    Give their site a visit at:http://www.cortekesports.com/main/index.html

But now.. it's time for some starting pictures! Look at beautiful and well realized is that case. I love the colours and the materials used are really really good :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is what I am currently working on :D Completely accurate 3D model made with solidworks, to design the new plate I will be using for this mod.. for me is something like a challenge with myself, testing the new router with something not so easy.. but.. you will see later :D

[​IMG]
    For now this is all!

Stay tuned and feel free to ask everything you want, I will try to answer your question!
    Oh, and if you want to stay more and more update, visit my fb page and IG account in my signature:D

Thank you all!

FlowMods -

neSSa likes this.
  2. FlowMods

FlowMods Modder

First parts pictures :D Awesome Blazar 700w RGB psu and 120mm Hyperon Rainbow Fans :D

Meanwhile, I am still 3D designing the case :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. FlowMods

FlowMods Modder

My best friend while planning :D

Project Hyacinthum render will be ready soon!

[​IMG]