Bad_cancer, The boy 4rm oz, stonedsurd, Cleveland216, GuyInTulsa - Thanks guys! Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. You're right. It can be picked up from a number of places. For anyone else looking, my tank is an "Eclipse System 6 Desk Top Acrylic Aquarium" I picked up a spare from Premium Aquatics when I cut the testing hole in my first tank. You can also get them from local pet stores for a lot cheaper. (I learned this a little while ago, after spending more to buy it online. ) The modifications to the stock tank are actually pretty basic. Anyone planning on running a submersion system probably has the modding skill to make the changes in a few minutes flat. Are you planning on implementing phase change cooling? My first attempt at a submersion system featured a compressor looted from a mini-fridge. The compressor worked flawlessly, but the tank I'd built around it kept leaking. I'd strongly recommend Legoman666's fantastic worklog. He built a leak-less custom tank, and can give much better details than me (he's had problems with leaks, but not from his tank). This is a very valid point. The Eclipse tank is pretty good about this, there's not a lot of wasted space, but it's not perfect. Ideally, you'd want a tank just wide enough for the motherboard tray, and deep enough for all your seated cards, CPU cooler, and sundry cables. If you happen upon a prefabricated tank that measures up, please share it with the rest of us. In the interim, the Eclipse is a decent compromise for those who can't get custom acrylic to behave. Thanks! Though I'm actually doing electrolytic etching. Acid etching is a bit below my current sanity trait. That's some fantastically detailed etching! I love the level of fidelity you were able to get from your transfer. You're clearly superior in the craft, and I salute you sir. I've been using Brasso, followed up by common dish soap, water, then isopropyl alcohol. It seems to do a decent job of cleaning the plates. I should've tried Acetone though, it's not like I don't have a huge metal can of the stuff right beside my workspace. I'll keep the scotch brite in mind for next time too. If I can get half the detail you've managed to achieve, it'll be a good day, so reproducing your process sounds like a great plan. The general consensus seems to be 12 volts, with suggested amperage all over the map. Depending on how aggressive you want to get with your anode-cathode placement, and how tolerant your power supply is to overloads and voltage spikes, the time can vary a great deal. Generally, higher amperage leads to shorter etch times. Most people seem to take about two hours on a given plate. I took longer, because I was learning as I went. The really great thing about electrolytic etching is that you can keep rechecking the plate until you're happy with the etch. For most of this attempt, I took the plate out every fifteen minutes, rinsed it in the sink, and checked the depth of the etch. As long as you don't rub off any of your toner (it starts to lose adhesion after a while) you can keep checking and rechecking until it's perfect. Jake Von Slatt suggests Greenart too. I've read through some of their documentation, but I really should knuckle down and go through the entire thing. Most of the articles I've read say that they found the bulb unnecessary, or felt that it needlessly slowed down the etch. The fuse on the other hand, that would've been a great idea. My next plan is actually to find myself a battery charger. A lot of people seem to have good successes with them. Heynow, that's my hometown you're calling out . But I'm going to shut up about politics on my lunch break. Bit-Tech = Leisure time.